Now open to the whole of Africa, The State IT Agency’s GovTech Conference 2022 is set to showcase the extraordinary innovations that will shape 4IR and enable citizens into the future.
The unprecedented event unites representatives from across Africa – ICT experts, authorities, and governmental decision-makers; as well as stakeholders from the full ICT spectrum - trailblazing enablers from both public and private sectors.
GovTech 2022 then presents a golden opportunity to connect, dialogue, collaborate and share knowledge with this wealth of experience and expertise.
The delegates are diverse, yes. But we are all united in our common goal – to achieve digital transformation and positive citizen experience … to then enable Africans, and to see Africa leading into 4IR.
Reliance on digital tech has increased massively since Covid 19 – so the conference is more pertinent than ever. Covid 19 has seen the advent of a ‘new normal’. Awareness of the showcased technologies will give you the means to embrace that new normal and run with it.
Now in its 14th year, this year’s conference should not be missed!
GovTech 2022 will also be accesible on our Virtual Platforms.
- Get first-hand information from Industry decision-makers and government.
- Build awareness of your brand
- Showcase new products and service
- Meet new partners (relationship marketing)
- Access the government technology market.
- Network with over 2500 key ICT representatives - from various continental government departments; from spheres of local government and government agencies; and from other local authorities.
- Maximizing the Digital Economy
- SMME Ecosystems
- Digital Innovation
- Citizen-facing E-services
- Education and Youth Enablement
- CyberSecurity and Privacy
- AI’s role in Health and Wellness
- Cloud and Data Sovereignty
- Africa-wide Collaboration
- Product and Service Showcasing